Friday, September 27, 2013

Small Jobs Done Well

It has been a busy week and I got a lot accomplished despite Lyrica compounding my depression, constant pain in my limbs and back, and muscle spasms (although getting a lot done may have been partly responsible for that). But it feels a little like success to me.

I saw the specialist on Sunday for a 3 1/2 hour evaluation and physical examination.

I got all my medical records released to the specialist so he can further analyze. This required trips to Boulder and to Denver University Hospital.

I moved half of my stuff out of storage and into my apartment (I grabbed the lighter boxes anyway).

I got my car repaired (again) as the alternator had blown and caused the battery to fail.

I met with my regular physician to get off Lyrica and start taking low-dose Cyclobenzaprine.

I went to the Fibro Meetup-- even though it turned out to be cancelled, I still made it, and that's something.

I paid bills (so many medical bills) and I washed laundry (that was a challenge, I felt weak that day).

I went to the chiropractor.

I even managed to do some reading.

Not a bad run of it, all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment