1. A nurse from University Hospital finally got back to me tonight. I do NOT have peripheral neuropathy. That is great news! *Snoopy dance* I do have some damage to the nerves in my right arm/hand from an old injury, I bet I know which one too. But the point is, I have either Allodynia or just weird fibro effects and neither of those are degenerative. I am very relieved and thankful.
2. I do not trust myself. I don't know why. I don't remember ever having trusted myself. I always second guess everything I say or do. I secretly fear I will realize one day I was a terrible person all along. Even in my dreams, when I dream I am fighting the good fight, I find myself wrongly accused of misdeeds. I argue my innocence ardently... only to be wrongly condemned to die... but then I discover that I WAS guilty all along without even knowing it myself. There is a heart-breaking moment of realizing not only was I a lie, but I was everything that I had been fighting against. I've had those dreams since I was a child. I don't know what that means.
I think that it might be what triggered the paranoia with the MMJ.
ReplyDeleteI don't trust myself either. But I do trust you. So, maybe we can trust each other and then we'll know we're ok because the other one still trusts us. Eh?
I think it means we need to move you to us. Gotta figure out pressure regulated apartments.
Also, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha, Erin! Oregon just doesn't love me. I get to drive us around Colorado and New Mexico soon though!
ReplyDelete