Wednesday, November 6, 2013

U CAN DO ET

"I would replace the quality of sincerity with honesty, since one can hold a conviction sincerely without examining it, while honesty would require that one subject one's convictions to frequent scrutiny." Christopher Phillips, Socrates Cafe

Quote of the day reminding me to keep examining life. Of course, it is easier to do when I've had some sleep and don't feel enervated.

Work is exhausting, mainly because sitting still in the same position for such a length of time makes my fibro coddle body sore. Also, they haven't really kicked up the heat, and the cold makes me have cramps in my legs, feet and hands. I also have such a hard time focusing and concentrating due to the brain fog.

BUT... I've made it so far and I may not be the quickest worker, but I have high accuracy in the read-behinds. 

I wish I didn't feel so slagged, but maybe I just need time to adjust.

Just two and a half weeks left... I can do this. 

As for the depression... it's just a downer. Har har har.

1 comment: