Just exhausted and in pain after a long weekend prepping for colonoscopy, the actual procedure yesterday, and work today. My body is telling me it has had enough shenanigans with aching muscles & "bones" and muscle spasms. My back and guts are quite tender as well.
The 2 hour procedure yesterday was easy because I remember nothing of it except the first five minutes and last 10 minutes, and because my sister was kind enough to drive me. Initial results didn't show anything physically wrong, so I probably just have the usual IBS that goes with fibromyalgia. It is not unusual to find IBS and migraines co-morbid with fibro.
Hands ache sharply, so I am going to try to find something to do that takes my mind off that. I really wish it were warmer at work. I'm not the only one that is cold-- everyone is bundled up in several layers and many people have their winter coats or hats on. I feel a bit like Mr. Cratchett hoping Scrooge will toss some coal on.
No comments:
Post a Comment